19 November 2008

An Introduction....

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Dr. Brown, Dr. Hershey Brown. I like things, especially of the electronic short; and I'd like to share these things with you. Hence, I've created this blog. As with any good relationship, I hope you'll share with me as well. This blog will primarily focus on interesting electronic music but from time to time I'll put up other things that catch my interest (and hopefully yours too).

Now, just to be upfront, I am involved in a couple electronic music projects. So, from time to time you may see a shameless plug or two regarding these excursions. In fact, might be time for one now. I'm one half of a two man electronica group called Glass Gentlemen. Glass Gentlemen operates on the electronic music label we created, Counterfeit Records. And finally there's my DJ/solo project operating under the moniker Dr. Brown.

So, here I am and there you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... Dr. Brown, are you aware that there is some delicious root beer named after you? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Brown's

Electronic music has never really been my thing. But maybe your blog will lead me to new musical interests!!! :)